Button Liesl Dress Midnight Blue Linen
The Liesl Dress is modern take on a vintage tea dress, inspired by a 1950's Butterick sewing pattern.
This feminine, well proportioned design is one of our best sellers due to the excellent fit on a variety of body shapes and sizes. It strikes the perfect balance between structured tailoring and everyday comfort and wearability.
Made from a lush midnight blue linen with a touch of spandex to provide stretch and movement, especially across the bust and through the shoulders. Beautiful apple green vintage buttons completes this unique and striking look.
- Neatly fitted to the body at the smallest point on the waist so it's very flattering, but not too tight
- Gathered, full skirt drapes over tummy area and falls to the knees
- Button opening at front designed with breastfeeding mothers in mind. Choose between green or purple vintage buttons.
- Cap sleeves
- Gently scooped neck
- Zip back for a perfect fit
- Pockets hidden in the side seams!
98% Linen 2% Spandex. Brand new fabric, not vintage. Limited edition. Ethically made in Sydney, Australia. Machine washable (in laundry bag on delicate cycle) or hand wash.
Sizing and fit is average to generous. Model wears a 12-14. The measurements below are taken by laying the garment flat – just measure a dress of your own that fits well and compare. Hip measurements are not included as they suit all sized and shaped bottoms!
Length from shoulder to hem 93cm
Length from shoulder to hem 95cm
Length from shoulder to hem 97cm
Length from shoulder to hem 99cm
Length from shoulder to hem 101cm